Hot Lunch Coordinator Job Description
- Position reports into the Fundraising Executive position, however, as it is vacant, the position is a part of the Executive Team as such would attend all Executive meetings.
- Selects and acts as the liaison with the vendors.
- Liaises with the Hot Lunch Prime on delivery days.
- Creates weekly menus within the Hotlunches.net system for the current hot lunch session prior to the session opening.
- Send off purchase orders, labels and any desired reports to vendors (once a week)
- Receives and tracks requested confirmations from vendors when orders are received
- Works with vendors on any system issues or delivery day problems
- Monitors Webmail for any incoming emails from parents or vendors
- Prints off labels for delivery day (i.e. Milk, yogurt, pizza bag and cookie bag labels)
- Liaise with the treasurer to organize refunds as required
Hot Lunch Day Prime Job Description
- Either Tuesday or Thursday from approx 11:00 to 1:00
- Assemble a team for each week
- Set up tables to sort items
- Label and sort items per division
- Ensure appropriate cutlery and condiments are provided to each division
- Provide vendor payment (already done by treasurer and in the PAC box)
- Pull items of absent students (these are used for customer service concerns, then donated to staff)
- Address and "little" customer service concerns using list provided by coordinator
- Clean up room and kitchen (boxes collapsed and put in recycling, tables put away and unclaimed food donated to teachers)
- Report any issues to the coordinator (late delivery, missing items, food quality, etc)
- Ensure condiments are restocked
- Contact coordinator if cutlery and condiments are running low
- Clean out kitchen before winter, spring and summer vacation