The PAC executive is made up of the following official positions filled by elected parent volunteers for the purpose of leading the PAC.
What does the PAC Executive Do?
The role of the PAC Executive includes the following:
- Help maintain a working relationship among parents, staff and students;
- Assist in providing effective communication between home and school;
- Assist in identifying educational priorities;
- Assist in shaping the philosophy and direction of Montroyal School;
- Serve as a sponsoring body for school events and fundraisers; and,
- Help maintain a sense of school and community spirit.
The current members of the executive group are:
Executive Members 2017/2018
There are many PAC members involved in Committees and holding non-executive positions. Here are some of them and their members. If you cannot find what you are looking for please email email@example.com.
Hot Lunch Coordinator:
Tuesday Hot Lunch Prime:
Emergency Preparedness Coordinators:
Grade 5 Traffic Coordinator:
Library Volunteer Prime
Parent Resource Library:
Play Volunteer Coordinator
Program Committee Chair
Staff Appreciation Lunch (Spring):
Technology Planning Committee:
Traffic Safety/Safe Route Advocate (SRA):
Walk & Wheel; WOW
Shaheen Rehmat & Ilona Kuligowska
What is the District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC)?
The Board of Education, as a matter of policy, recognizes the School District Parent Advisory Council made up of representatives from individual school Parent Advisory Councils. In addition to educating and advising District parents, the District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC) may also advise the Board on matters related to education in the School District. To this end, the DPAC liaises with community and provincial organizations and meets with the Superintendent or designate.